giving and asking opinion

Topic: Giving and Asking Opinion

after quarantine is finished, Rizky and Kiki meet again after long time, and Both of Them had promised to join the Sneakers Event.


*Handphone is ringing*.......

Rizky: Hallo...where are you Kiki ? You are late...

Kiki: Please wait a minute, I'm on my way...

(10 minute later) For waiting kiki

Rizky: Ahh... finally you come,where have you been?

Kiki: Hahahaha.... I was told by my mother first to clean my bed room

Rizky: Owhh next time don't be late again okey !!.....

Kiki: Yes, I'm sorry thats my bad, next time I won't be late again...

Rizky: okay let's go to the sneakers Event !....

(Rizky and Kiki arrived to the event)

Kiki: wow there are so many items

Rizky: Yess they also have sneakers but there are bags and others

Kiki: By the way, I've heard that there are have some rare items and limited stocks, starting from sneakers and apparels, do you think I should look for them?

Rizky: hmmm... I think Thats is good idea because you can sell the item and the price is more expensive

Kiki: I agree with you, but the item is very expensive and I don't carry too much money do you have an opinion?

Rizky: my opinion maybe you can just buy some item price is cheap and good stuff, and you can sell at a high price

Kiki: wow thats good idea Rizky, now I will look for items first thanks for your help Rizky

Rizky: yepp not probelem kiki your welcome.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

animal kingdom

Biography

offers and suggestions